What is a Direct-Vent venting system?
Direct-Vent gas appliances such as gas burning free-standing stoves, fireplaces or fireplace inserts, are sealed systems that obtain intake air (or combustion air) from outdoors, and return the exhaust to the outdoors, often through one co-axial pipe. The main benefit of the Direct-Vent system over other systems such as B-Vent or Vent-Free is the fact that there is no oxygen depletion from the indoors and no emissions to the indoors (like in the Vent-Free systems). Direct-Vent heaters are generally more efficient, and less draft sensitive, than the other systems. Most gas burning products offered by Countryside Stove & Chimney are Direct-Vent systems.
Is there a wood burning fireplace that can heat an entire house?
Yes. Fireplace Xtrordinair Elite (36″ or 44″) zero clearance fireplace is a patented, unique wood burning system that can effectively and efficiently heat 2,500 square feet (36″ unit) or 3,000 square ft. (44″ unit) of indoor space. Click on “Stoves & Fireplaces” above for more detailed information.
What products/services are offered by Countryside Stove & Chimney?
- Bixby Biomass (corn & pellet Free standing Stove)
- Prefabricated fireplaces (wood, gas)
- Free-standing stoves (wood, gas, pellet, coal)
- Fireplace inserts (wood, gas, pellet)
- Fireplace mantels (flush or cabinet), mantel shelves
- Fireplace pre-made surrounds or surround (and/or hearth) materials (tile, stone, brick, marble, mantel)
- Gas logs with burners
- Chimney systems and parts
- Chimney brushes
- Hearth accessories (tool sets, wood holders, steamers, etc.)
- Stove paints and cleaning chemicals
- Complete fireplace, stove, insert installations
- Chimney, stove, fireplace, insert cleaning, repair and maintenance
- Fireplace mantel, surround, hearth installations
- Chimney system installations and repairs
- Fireplace complete stone decorations
- Chase stone covering, indoor and outdoor
- On site free estimates
Call 518.384.0598 for more information or visit our showroom!